When you own a home in Central Ohio, you’ll be able to enjoy a wide range of activities. You’ll find all types of real estate to meet the needs of a retired senior, a growing family or a busy executive. However, in addition to having the home of your dreams, you’ll also be able to enjoy many of the top local attractions. Here are some tips on area attractions you’ll want to visit.
1. Columbus Commons — Columbus Commons is conveniently located in downtown Columbus, Ohio. This 6-acre park features a stage for a variety of performances, a carousel, reading room, gardens, 2 cafes, and much, much more.
2. COSI — The Center of Science and Industry has something to delight everyone. You’ll find a planetarium, large screen movie theater, an exciting variety of exhibits, and even camp-in opportunities.
3. ZipZone Canopy Tours — When you’re looking for outdoor excitement, ZipZone is definitely the solution. From sky bridges and zip lines to a thrilling free fall experience, ZipZone has it all.
4. SegAway — You’ll be able to learn more about the history and attractions of Columbus with a guided Segway tour. The 2 hour tour takes you through miles of tranquil parkland as well as the bustle of the Arena District and the charm of the historic downtown area.
5. Easton Town Center — At Easton Town Center you’ll be able to browse the many shops, find something unique for your home, or enjoy a diverse selection of restaurants.
6. The German Village — The German Village offers a wonderfully charming European feel. Browse the shops or stop in at a deli, bakery or one of the area restaurants.
7. The Book Loft — Located in the German Village, The Book Loft has 32 rooms filled with bargain books and is housed in several pre-civil war era buildings.
8. Buckeye Escape Room — If you’re looking for a fun activity, this is it! You’ll need to work as a team to find your way out. Great for couples, families or a group of friends.
9. Columbus Museum of Art — You’ll find numerous exhibits, tours, and special events at the Columbus Museum of Art. When you’re ready for a bite to eat, the Schokko Art Café is located on the main floor and offers a wonderful view of the sculpture garden.
10. Columbus Zoo and Aquarium — Everyone will love a trip to the Columbus Zoo and Aquarium. See the beautiful African leopard, an elephant, bald eagle, brown bear or Florida manatee.